July 28, 2022
Chef Frank’s Bruschetta Recipe
Last week, Chef Frank Betancourt joined Christina for an Instagram Live on how to make his delicious Mushroom & Tomato Bruschetta.
Chef Frank specializes in Italian cuisine, offering his dishes to local customers through catering and in-person events.
He hosts one-of-a-kind culinary experiences at your home from cooking classes to romantic dinners for 2. Check out our IG Live to find out why his friends call him “The Singing Chef”!
- 1 loaf Italian or Sour Dough Baguette
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Pound Fresh Mushrooms, diced
- 5 Green Onions, minced
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Fresh Parsley, minced
- 3 Large Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Fresh Thyme for garnish
- Preheat the oven’s broiler and set the oven rack on the highest level.
- Slice the bread at an angle about ½ inch thick.
- Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet in a single layer and place in the oven.
- Broil bread slices until toasted, about 1-2 min. Watch carefully to prevent burning. Remove toasted bread slices and set aside on a large cooking sheet, serving dish, or wood serving plate you will use to prepare and serve with. Chef Frank likes to use a wood serving tray. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, green onions, garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley. Continuously stir veggies for about 5-8 minutes or until nicely softened. Set mixture aside and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- In a large glass mixing bowl add tomatoes, veggie mixture, and balsamic vinegar and stir until completely incorporated.
- Top each toasted bread slice with veggie mixture and top with minced parsley or thyme.
You can try Chef Frank’s delicious dishes at your home or have him cater for your upcoming event in Riverside, CA or Oceanside, CA. Book now!
Stay tuned for our future Instagram Lives to get more of a taste of what our chefs and Tre’dish has to offer!